Thank you for your support.

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
I understand that this charge will appear as "Friends of John Thune" on my credit card.
I have read and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
2. This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
3. I am a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.

Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Federal Election Law requires Friends of John Thune to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions aggregating in excess of $200 in an election cycle. The maximum an individual may contribute is $2,800 for the primary election and an additional $2,800 for the general election. Couples may contribute $5,600 for the primary and general elections, respectively. Federal PACs may contribute $5,000 for each election. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, national banks, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status are prohibited.